Based in Uppsala, Sweden
Gojigaboga is a first person survival horror game where you have to escape an apartment complex. You navigate through the apartments, stairs, attic and basement to try and find a way out, fortunately there is more than one escape route. To be able to escape you are going to need lightsources, tools and common household objects.
Gojigaboga has been through a lot of changes since it first began. It went from a 2D game in a custom engine, to a third-person 3D game in a custom engine to a first-person 3D game in Unity. During this journey we have learnt more than we can possibly explain. The last iteration of Gojigaboga is something we are proud of and shows how much we have improved over the last year.
- Sandbox environment: Multi-story apartment complex fully furnished, including attic and basement. Explore the abandoned building to find out what really happened there
- Different enemies: Each with different personalities to make your life miserable
- Multiple escape routes: Try a different one each time you play
- Interactive environment: Break locked doors, cut padlocks, turn on/off lights, hide
- Generated loot: Light sources, tools, collectibles and common household objects needed for crafting
- Procedural generation: The environment will look different each time you play
- Permadeath: If you die, you start all over again
- Controller support: Play with a controller instead
Greenlight trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Gojigaboga on IndieDB indiedb.com.
A link to Gojigaboga on Steam Greenlight steamcommunity.com.
About Hypeatized Studios
Hypeatized is a new indie game development studio located in Sweden. We are two guys with completely opposite skills when it comes to game development. One of us is a code guru and recently started modelling. The other guy is a game designer, level designer, 2D artist and sound designer. Between us we manage to cover most of the skills needed for game development. We really enjoy making games and want to give you games with a unique look and experience.
More information on Hypeatized Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Artist, Designer, Sound